- Air-Jet Impact on a Granular Particle Bed: Experimental Investigations
Dhiraj V. Patil, Sharey Deep Guleria.
- On the Use of Origami for Solar Energy Harvesting
Sudheer Siddapureddy, Dhiraj V. Patil, Swapnik Jagarlapudi.
- Ranking multiple static balancing solutions on the basis of friction overcoming effort
Sangamesh Deepak, Sunil Kumar Singh.
- Influence of prestressing the textile on the tensile behaviour of textile reinforced concrete
Nagesh R. Iyer, Smitha Gopinath, Ravindra Gettu.
- A Course in Calculus and Real Analysis (2nd ed.)
Limaye, Ghorpade, Sudhir R., Balmohan V.
- A Minimal Model Approach for Analyzing Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Type 2 Diabetes
Amlan Barua, Pranay Goel, Durga Parkhi, Mita Shah, Saroj Ghaskadbi
- Epigenetic Reprogramming with Antisense Oligonucleotides Enhances the Effectiveness of Androgen Receptor Inhibition in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Sudhanshu Shukla, Lanbo Xiao, Jean C Tien, Josh Vo, Mengyao Tan, Abhijit Parolia, Yajia Zhang, Lisha Wang, Yuanyuan Qiao, Xiaoju Wang, Heng Zheng, Fengyun Su, Xiaojun Jing, Esther Luo, Andrew Delekta, Kristin M Juckette, Alice Xu, Xuhong Cao, Ajjai S Alva, Youngsoo Kim, A Robert MacLeod, Arul M Chinnaiyan
- American Association of Cancer research
- Measurements of the effect of jitter on the performance of clock retiming circuits for on-chip interconnects
Naveen Kadayinti ,Maryam S. Baghini, Dinesh K. Sharma
- Effect of jitter on the settling time of mesochronous clock retiming circuits
Naveen Kadayinti, Amitalok J. Budkuley, Maryam S. Baghini, Dinesh K. Sharma
- Group theory and Computation
N.S.N.Sastry, Manoj Yadav
- Springer, Proceedings, Indian Statistical Institute Series, 2018
- Split buildings of type F_4 in buildings of type E_6
N.S.N.Sastry, A.De Schepper, H.V.Maldeghem
- Abhandlungen Math Sem. Univ Hamburgh,Vol.88,Number 1 (2018),p.97-167
- Distributed Computation of Minimum Step Consensus for Discrete Time Multi-Agent Systems
Ameer Mulla, Deepak Patil
- 5th Indian Control Conference
- Leader Selection for Minimum-Time Consensus in Multi-Agent Networks
Ameer Mulla, Deepak Anand, Debraj Chakraborty, Madhu N. Belur
- 56th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control
- Multiply-imaged Transient events in Cluster Lenses
- First Indo-Belgian Network for Astronomy & Astrophysics (BINA)
- On the length of the year after Varahamihira's Panchasiddhantika
- Growth & Development of astronomy & Astrophysics in India and Asia-Pacific.
- Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Oriental Astronomy
- Providing Accountability in Heterogeneous Systems-on-Chip
Rajshekar Kalayappan, Smruti R. Sarangi
- ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems.
- Manto’s Versions in a Digital World: A Reading through issues of Translation and Multimodality
- International Journal of Translation,Special Issue on 'Visual Culture in Translation'.
- Bahri Publication, New Delhi
- A polynomial kernel for Diamond-free Editing
Yixin Cao, Ashutosh Rai, R. B. Sandeep, Junjie Ye
- 26th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2018)
- Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs)
- Synthesis, characterization, sensing and coordination properties of trans-homopordimethenes
Prosenjit Isar, M. Rajeswara Rao, M. Ravikanth
- European Journal of Organic chemistry
- Caching With Time-Varying Popularity Profiles: A Learning-Theoretic Perspective
B. N. Bharath, K. G. Nagananda, Deniz Gunduz and Vincent H. Poor
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- Kleene Theorems for Free Choice Nets labelled with Distributed Alphabets
- Petri nets in Software Engineering
- CEUR Workshop proceedings
- Decoding the LncRNA transcriptome of Esophageal cancer: Identification of clinically relevant LncRNAs
Seema Khadirnaikar, Sathiya N Pandi, Sudhanshu Shukla
- Biomarkers in Medicine
- Future Medicine
- Analysis of the androgen receptor-regulated lncRNA landscape identifies a role for ARLNC1 in prostate cancer progression.
Zhang Y, Pitchiaya S, Cieślik M, Niknafs YS, Tien JC, Hosono Y, Iyer MK, Yazdani S, Subramaniam S, Shukla SK, Jiang X, Wang L, Liu TY, Uhl M, Gawronski AR, Qiao Y, Xiao L, Dhanasekaran SM, Juckette KM, Kunju LP, Cao X, Patel U, Batish M, Shukla GC, Paulsen MT, Ljungman M, Jiang H, Mehra R, Backofen R, Sahinalp CS, Freier SM, Watt AT, Guo S, Wei JT, Feng FY, Malik R, Chinnaiyan AM.
- Nature Genetics
- ‘Mothers at the Malls’: A Study of Glocal Aspirations, Empowerment and Mothering from Delhi
Ridhima Tewari, Manjeet Bhatia
- Feminist Encounters: A Journal of Critical Studies in Culture and Politics
- A Microscopic Model for Lane-Less Traffic
Ameer Mulla, Apurva Joshi, Rakesh Chavan, Debraj Chakraborty, D. Manjunath
- IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems
- Unravelling the Long Non-Coding RNA Profile of Undifferentiated Large Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Non-Coding RNA
- Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
- α-Pyrrolyl dipyrrins as suitable ligands for coordination chemistry
Ritambhara Sharma, M. Rajeswara Rao, Mangalampalli Ravikanth
- Coordination Chemistry Reviews
- Hybrid Macrocycles of Subporphyrins and Triphyrins
Ankit Kumar, M. Rajeswara Rao, Way-Zen Lee, and Mangalampalli Ravikanth
- Organic Letters
- ACS Publications
- Stable Core-Modified Doubly N-Fused Expanded Dibenziporphyrinoids
Sunit Kumar, Malakalapalli Rajeswara Rao, and Mangalampalli Ravikanth
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry
- ACS Publications